Amrita University Result 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham (AVV) is among the top private universities of India. It was founded by the spiritual leader and humanitarian Mata Amritanandamayi Devi in the year 2003. Mata Amritanandamayi Math is a charitable organization that manages the institution. It is among the fastest growing institutions for higher education in India.
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham offers around 207 Undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and other programs in the field of Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Business, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Health Sciences, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Journalism, Teacher Education, Microbiology, Hospital Management, Mass Communication, Visual Media Studies, Social Work, and Nanosciences.
Amrita University Result 2019
AVV has 6 campuses located at Amritapuri (Kollam), Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Mysore. It has 10 departments, 2 schools and 2 centers offering quality education to more than 20250 students enrolled in the various campuses with an assistant of 1695 faculties/teachers. University has tie-ups with various foreign universities and runs different student exchange program. It is among the first Indian universities that have adopted the UNESCO model curriculum.
Talking about international and national ranking AVV has gained a higher position among the top universities of the world in various categories. Internationally, AVV has been ranked 801-1000 in the world and 201-250 in Asia by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. QS World University Rankings has also ranked the university 168 in Asia for 2018.
In India, it has been ranked 15 overall and 8th among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework for the year 2018.
In the article given below, readers will get information about Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham result and other related details.
An Overview of Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham (Amrita University)
|Article category||University results|
|University||Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, doctoral program, integrated and internal programs|
|University type||Deemed to be University|
|Headquarter||Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Mata Amritanandamayi Devi|
|No. of Campuses||6|
|Mode of registration for admission||Offline/ Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.amrita.edu|
There are total 10 schools and 2 departments of various fields in the university. Below we have shared the list all the schools and departments-
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Ayurveda
- School of Business
- School of Biotechnology
- Department of Communication
- School of Dentistry
- School of Engineering
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- Department of Social Work
Apart from these, the institution also has two centers viz. Center for allied sciences and Center for Nanosciences.
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Entrance Exam
Admissions into Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham are carried out through various university level and national entrance exams. The shortlisted candidates have to go through the counseling procedure and interview session conducted by the university.
Following entrance exams are conducted by AVV-
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering- The result is declared in May.
- Sc Allied Health Sciences Entrance Examination- The result is released in June.
- Amrita Pharma D. Entrance Examination- The result is released in June
- Entrance Exam-B.Sc. Nursing Admissions
- Amrita Graduate Entrance Test for admission into the Tech program
- Amrita Ayurvedic Entrance Exam- Result is announced in the month of August.
- Biotechnology Postgraduate Entrance Exam
- D. Entrance Exam
Entrance exams are necessary to be qualified by the students in order to be eligible for admission in various programs offered by the university.
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Exams/ Amrita University Result
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham follows semester system for some of the course and thus exams are conducted accordingly. The semesters are divided as even semesters and odd semester.
Check the important exam and result information below-
- University exams for different programs are conducted on different dates depending on the university policy.
- The end semester exams of various undergraduate and integrated programs are conducted in the month of May every year.
- Students who are not qualified in the exams are also given a chance of appearing in a second chance Examination.
- AVV will release the result of various programs on its official website.
- Students have to check the result in the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Management System.
- The provisional result for all the Undergraduate and postgraduate examinations are generally released in the month of May by the Controller of the Examinations.
- In case students are not satisfied with marks obtained they can apply for revaluation thorough an application form.
- Students also have to submit the revaluation form along with payment receipt within 5 working days immediately after the announcement of the result to the office of the institution.
- Students must remember that revaluation is applicable for theory courses only.
- The result will include subject-wise marks obtained by the students, grades, result status, and other details.
- Once the result is declared, university students have to collect their mark sheets from the respective campus.
- Information regarding the distribution of the mark sheet of the student will be updated on the university website.
How to check the Amrita University Result
Students can follow the given procedure to check their result online-
- First of all the students are required to visit amrita.edu first.
- On the homepage, they have to click on the Amrita University Management System (AUMS) option given at the top.
- They have to select the relevant campus in which they are enrolled.
- Now they have to enter the username and password for login.
- Students have to search for the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Students can check the Amrita University Result.
Students can contact concerned authority of the respective campus in case of any delay in the declaration of result or any other related issue. Below we have shared the contact details of Amritapuri Campus.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritapuri, Clappana P. O.
Kollam – 690525
Phone No.- 476 – 280 1280, 289 6178