AP PGECET Counselling 2019: Are you searching for the AP PGECET Counselling 2019 because you have given the entrance exam of PGECET-2019. But first, let me tell you that only those candidates will go on to next level who clear the exam. And counselling will start after few days of the result announcement. Ap PGECET counselling will start from the third week of July this year.
To start your counselling, you will need your rank holding card. Counselling being with documentation verification step which very important to have all the set of docs need for it; we have listed at last for it. Here you will get all the information which you might need at the time of the AP counselling 2019.
AP PGECET Counselling Schedule 2019
First of all, congratulation to all students who clear the exam, now students who have qualified for the AP PGECET 2019 will be eligible for the call of counselling registration. Also, you have to visit the verification centre as notified in the AP PGECET 2019 notification letter.
Based on the ranking of the students in the exam, they will be called for the choice filling and locking. Counselling process will start the third week of July. Students who qualified GATE/GPAT and AP PGECET will have separate counselling. The first round will be for students of GATE/GPAT-2019 and then if seats are left will be for AP PGECET 2019 candidates. Seats will be allotted to AP counselling 2019 for the admission of M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Procedure 2019
- Document verification and fee payment- Verify you document in helpline centre after paying the document counselling fee of Rs. 1000/-. (Rs.500/- in case of ST/SC). Also, collect the fee receipt and verification letter for the time of admission.
- Web Options Entry – Fill the choice, of course, you would like to obtain in college. Two option are there, first at the helpline centre of through online mode. And take out the print of it which you would carry at the time of admission in college.
- Seat Allotment – You will be informed about It through registered email or SMS. Now visit the college on the prescribed date in person for admission and pay the tuition fee.
AP PGECET Counselling 2019 Documents Required
- AP PGECET 2019 rank card
- Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2019 hall ticket
- SSC passing certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- certificate issued in the case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence Certificate for preceding seven years
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for 10 years in A.P
Official Website: www.appgecet.nic.in
If you have any doubt, then you can visit or contact us form, or you can comment below.