Bihar BCECE Entrance Exam 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. BCECE exam is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates into various Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses in various institutes/ colleges in the state of Bihar. BCECE Board has not announced exam dates for BCECE 2019 yet for academic session 2019-2020 but it is expected to be conducted in April and May 2019. BCECE is conducted in two stages viz. stage 1 and stage 2.
Official website of BCECE Board- www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Candidates can gather all the details related to exam dates, eligibility, application form, fees, pattern, syllabus etc for BCECE 2019 from this article.
BCECE 2019 Exam Schedule
Tentative schedule for BCECE 2019 is given below-
|Availability of online application form from||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date of fee payment through bank challan||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date of fee payment through credit/debit card and net banking with final submission of application form||1st week of March 2019|
|Online editing in application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of application along with all the enclosure||3rd week of March 2019|
|Availability of admit card for stage-1||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of exam for stage-1||3rd week of April 2019|
|Result of stage-1||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of admit card for stage-2||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of exam for stage-2||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result of stage-2||3rd week of June 2019|
All the dates will be updated as soon as BCECE Board will release the official schedule.
BCECE 2019 Application Form
Application form for BCECE 2019 will be published online from February 2019 onwards.
Candidates have to fill the application form only through online mode. Candidates have to follow the given steps to fill the BCECE 2019 application form.
- Candidates have to visit bceceboard.bihar.gov.in first.
- On the homepage of the candidates have to click on BCECE link and register themselves by providing an email Id and a valid contact number. A registration number and password will be sent to candidate’s mobile and email Id, which they have to use in future for logging in.
- After successful registration candidates have to make payment of fee either by offline or online mode.
- Next step is to fill all the personal details asked and candidates have to upload a high contrast passport size photograph (with date of taking photograph)
- After submitting the above details candidates now have to fill all the educational information in the form.
- Now candidates have to check the preview page carefully and submit the fully filled application form.
- Candidates have to download and print Part-A and Part-B of the application form. The last step is to send these printed copies of application form along with the bank challan receipt and other required certificates and documents to address mentioned below-
The controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V. College, Patna – 800014
Candidates can also edit their filled-in application form within the given time frame but only those candidates will be able to edit their application form who will submit the same before the due date.
BCECE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee will differ on the basis of the category of candidates and on the basis of the choice of subject.
Category-wise and subject-wise application fee is mentioned below-
|Category||For PCM or PCB Group||PCMB|
For Backward candidates
|Rs. 1000||Rs. 1100|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500||Rs. 550|
- Candidates can pay application fee through online (debit/credit card, net banking) or offline mode (bank challan) both.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
BCECE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for BCECE 2019.
Here we have shared the eligibility criteria for BCECE 2019.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Bihar and must possess domicile.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019 (only for agriculture course). For engineering and pharmacy candidates no age limit is there.
Educational Qualification criteria for-
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses-
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode(OMR Sheets)
- Exam will be conducted in two phases.
- Questions will be of objective type.
- Question paper will be published in English and Hindi both the languages.
- Duration of stage 1 exam is 2 hours and for stage 2 is 90 minutes.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice.
|Subjects||No of questions|
|Physics||400||90 minutes (1 ½ hour)|
|Chemistry||400||90 minutes (1 ½ hour)|
|Mathematics||400||90 minutes (1 ½ hour)|
|Biology||400||90 minutes (1 ½ hour)|
NOTE- Only those candidates will be eligible for stage 2 exam who will qualify Stage 1 exam.
BCECE 2019 Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
BCECE 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards will be released separately for stage-1 and stage-2 of BCECE 2019 exam. For stage-1 admit card is expected to be released in the 1st week of April 2019 and in 1st week of May 2019 for stage-2. Candidates can download admit cards from the official website.
BCECE 2019 Result
Result for stage-1 will be announced in the last week of April 2019 and for stage-2 it will release in 3rd week of June 2019 at the official website. The result will consist of scores obtained by the candidates and on the basis of scores in qualifying exam merit list will be prepared.
BCECE 2019 Counselling
BCECE 2019 result will be followed by counseling procedure which is the last process in an admission process. Qualified candidates will be notified through online mode or by the post about the counseling details. On the basis of interview, merit and other criteria seats will be allotted to candidates in their preferred course and college in the state of Bihar.