BITSAT EXAM 2019: BITSAT 2019 is a university level entrance exam organized by BITS Pilani which is a prestigious university in India. BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, which is an entrance exam organized by BITS, Pilani for the admission of students into the integrated first degree programs which includes Engineering, Pharmacy and M.Sc programs at the BITS campuses like BITS Goa, BITS Pilani, and BITS Hyderabad. It is a computer-based test.
The application notification for BITSAT 2019 is available on the official website from December 2018. As the application link is open, candidates can fill their application form till March 2019. After that, they will not be able to fill the form as the link will be closed.
BITSAT Entrance Examination 2019
In this article we have shared all the relevant details of BITSAT 2019 exam like application form, important dates, pattern, eligibility, admit card, slot booking, result etc.
The official website of BITS, Pilani is http://www.bitsadmission.com
Candidates can click here to fill the online application form. (direct link to fill form)
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
As the BITSAT 2019 exam schedule is out, we have shared the same below-
|Availability of online admission form from||19th December 2018 (Expected)|
|Last date of application form submission||13th March 2019 (Expected)|
|Revision/online editing in the application form||March 2019|
|Allotment and announcement of test center to candidates||March 2019|
|Candidates to reserve test date and slot||March-April 2019|
|Availability of hall ticket/admit card||April 2019- May 2019|
|Online test||May 2019- May 2019|
|Apply for admission with marks of 10+2 and preference||May 2019- June 2019|
|Announcement of Admit list and Waitlist||20th June 2019 (Expected)|
Candidates must apply online for BITSAT 2019 exam till the last date i.e. 13th March 2019 by 5:00 pm (Expected).
BITSAT Exam 2019 Application Form
There are total 50 test centers (including Dubai as International test centre) for which candidate can fill their preferences in the application form. Once the preference for a centre is filled it will not be changed.
Candidates have to visit the website http://www.bitsadmission.com. And they have to register themselves. After filing the form completely they have to pay the fees and finally have to submit the form. Candidates must take the printout of the duly filled application form for future references. Candidates have to fill all the details carefully in the form.
BITSAT 2019 Application Fee
- For male candidates, prescribed fee for the online application is Rs.2950.
- For female candidates, prescribed fee for the online application is Rs.2450.
- If any candidate either male or female chooses Dubai as their examination centre they have to pay an application fee of US $70(Rs. 4500).
- Application fee is non-refundable
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee through-
- Payment by Credit card and Debit card
- Payment by Net Banking
- Payment by cash mode at any branch of ICICI Bank.
- Foreign candidates can pay by International credit and debit card.
Slot booking for BITSAT 2019 exam will be commenced from 23rd March 2019 to 5th April 2019 (Expected). Candidates have to book the dates, time and slot for BITSAT 2019 exam according to their convenience within the given dates. Once the candidate has booked the time date and slot for the exam, he/she will not be able to make changes in the same. Request for any change in the already booked slot will be not entertained.
For B.E And M.Sc Courses-
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized Board (state/central) or equivalent with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics with adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam with the aggregate of 75% in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics with at least 60% marks in each subject.
FOR B.Pharma Courses-
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board (state/central) or equivalent with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics with adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam with the aggregate of 75% in Biology, Chemistry and Physics with n least 60% marks in each subject.
- Candidates with PCM can also apply for B.Pharma.
- 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply but candidates who have passed their 10+2 exam before or in 2016 are not eligible for BITSAT 2019 exam.
- Students securing top ranks in 10+2 exam in state or central board in 2019 are eligible to get direct admission in the program of their choices in various campuses of BITS.
- Exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test)
- Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question types
- The total duration of 3 hours (without break) will be allotted.
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Each correct answer will be given 3 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Question|
|Part 3||Logical reasoning|
|Part 4||Mathematics/Biology(for B.Pharma)||45|
Candidates can refer NCERT books of 11th and 12th class for preparing BITSAT 2019 exams. Syllabus of BITSAT 2019 exam includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English proficiency, and logical reasoning.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for BITSAT 2019 exam will be published on April 2019 and will be available till May 2019. Candidates can download their admit card between these dates. BITSAT Admit card carry important details of the candidate regarding the exam, therefore, it is compulsory for the candidates to carry the same on the day of the exam to the exam center. Candidates without admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam venue. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
BITSAT 2019 Result
Result for BITSAT 2019 is expected to release in the month of July 2019 with which admit list and the wait list will be released. Candidates can check their results on the official website by logging in with their application number.
BITSAT 2019 Admit List
Admit list refers to the list of those candidates who have been selected for admission in the first counseling in Iteration-1. In the process of counseling, seats are allotted to the candidates in the form of Iterations, for example, Iteration 1, 2, 3 and so on.
BITSAT 2019 Wait List
It refers to the list of the candidates who have not been selected in the counseling process and have not been allotted any seat in Iteration-1 but seats can be allotted to these candidates in different rounds of counseling.
Candidates can get more details and latest updates about BITSAT 2019 exam on our page.