CLAT ADMIT CARD 2019: The candidate who is looking to pursuing LLB and LLM in their career has to give an entrance examination which is CLAT. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and candidate has to pass it with the good score to get admission in a good university in India. The CLAT examination conducted every year for the candidate in all-area of India.
Check CLAT Admit Card 2019
The NLU national law university organizes this examination every year. The various NLU and government and private colleges in India give admission to the candidate on the basis of their CLAT score. The candidate has to score well to get the best law college in India.
The eligibility criteria are as follows: –
- The candidate has to be the citizen of India.
- The candidate has to pass his class 12th for UG and graduation for PG level of courses in the same year.
- The candidate has to pass or complete his or her class 12th and graduation from the recognized school and university in India.
The candidate has to do a registration for the examination, the candidate can visit the official website of the university and fill his name for the registration and after registration, the candidate will get the registration number and this number is very useful at the time of admit card. Some important dates are as follows: –
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st January 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||1st January – 31st March 2019|
|Last date-Offline Challan Payment||28th February 2019|
|Last date of submitting THE fee in bank||7th March 2019|
|Closing date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs||31st March 2019|
|Last date for printing/downloading application||12th May 2019|
|Issue Date-Admit Card||20th April 2019|
|Date of Examination||13th May 2019|
|Publishing of Answer Key||15th May 2019|
|Representation, about exam, questions or key||16th – 18th May 2019|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key (if needed)||26th May 2019|
|Announcement-Result (issue of merit list)||31st May 2019|
|Release of first suggestive seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference||7th June 2019|
|Closure of Admission||6th July 2019|
The candidate has to fill the application form in the given time. The candidate can get the form from the official website and from there, he or she can fill it up the form. The application form will be there in the first week of January (Now available).
Also Read: CLAT Counselling Schedule 2019
|General/OBC/PWD/SAP and other category candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
CLAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card is an important document for the candidate, the admit card consists of some important details about the candidate which are as follows: –
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Centre of Exam
- Course Applied for
- Instructions for exam
The candidate has to take admit card and hall ticket on the day of examination to his or her center without this, he or she will not be allowed to give the examination. At the examination center, the examiner can also ask for an id proof from the candidate to check their originality. The candidate has to sure about the details which is mention in the admit card.
How to get the CLAT Admit Card?
- The candidate has to go on the official website of NLU.
- The candidate has to click on the link of admit card.
- Now the admit card portal will open up.
- The candidate has to enter the registration number and the details which are asked by the Portal.
- The candidate will get the admit card, the admit card will be displayed in the window in few minutes.
- When the admit card of the candidate will be displayed in the window the candidate has to check his or her detail correctly
- The candidate can give the command of print now.
- The candidate will also get the hall ticket and the candidates have to take the print of this document also.
- Now candidate can exit the window, but before that, the candidate can check the examination date.
Importance of CLAT Admit Card
The admit card is an important document for the candidate on the day of examination because he or she will not be entering in the examination center if they don’t have any of the document is missing.
NOTE- The above article is for the reference of the students. We do not guarantee on above dates as they are subject to change because of an unseen event. I would advise you all to go and check the official website also for the latest updates. For any query please feel free to contact us by replying in the comment section.