CLAT Counselling Schedule Seat Allotment Result: CLAT is the entrance exam for getting admission in UG and PG level law degree programs. Through CLAT exam various government, NLUs and private institution of the country. The CLAT-2019 counselling will be centralized counselling where all the candidate has to appear in the present based on ranks and seat in colleges. It is the merit cum preference basis, so get all the procedure and know-how of CLAT 2019 counselling rounds and how to get seat allotment letter.
CLAT Counselling Schedule 2019
Get the CLAT 2019 calendar where all the date is provided for result and counselling. Commencement of the CLAT 2019 counselling will be started from the first week of June onwards and students will be called on the basis of merit and course chosen. So read below carefully all the instruction and one’s visit the official site below appearing for the counselling.
Check CLAT 2019 Counselling Complete Schedule
|1.||CLAT 2019 Result & Merit list released||May 2019|
|2.||Release of first indicative seat allocation list||June 2019|
|3.||CLAT 2019 Counselling fee payment & exercising options|
|4.||Second Round Seat allotment fee payment & exercising options||June 2019|
|5.||CLAT 2019 Counselling third allotment fee payment & exercising options||June 2019|
|6.||Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process||June 2019|
|7.||Payment of fourth allotment fees by 4th seat allotment candidates & completion of admission formalities||June 2019|
|8.||Receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||July 2019|
|9.||Ending of admission process||July 2019|
CLAT Counselling 2019 Procedure And Seat Allotment
All the list will be published online on the official portal.
- Check your name in the merit list as counselling is strictly based on merit list.
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- Option to choose course and college
- Reserve your seat for the NLU by paying the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000
- The second list will be published containing the names of finalized candidates and additional waitlisted candidates
- Publication of the Third List which contains the name of students with seat allotment.
- Publication of the fourth list which is the final list of the candidate selected for the counselling.
- A student can withdraw their name by paying the default fee of Rs. 10,000/- within the given timeframe.
- Reporting & Completion of Admission at the allotted college and university on the reporting date.
- You have to pay the admission fee on that day with all the documents for verification.
- Do not miss your chance as it will result in cancellation of your seat and will be passed to other deserving candidates.
Documents Required for CLAT Counselling 2019
Take with you original and at least two photocopies at the admission centre for verification.
- 10th, 12th & other Mark sheets.
- Passing certificates of the previous education.
- CLAT Hall Ticket 2019.
- CLAT 2019 Score Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Transfer Certificate.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in
Hope you liked this article, in case we have not answered your query above, you can always ask us below, and our team will make sure you have no more doubt regarding CLAT 2019 counselling.