CSJM Kanpur University Results: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) is a state university located in Kanpur, UP. It was established in February 1966 under the administration of the state government.
CSJMU is one of the largest universities in Asia. It caters to rural and urban students by providing them with academic and professional courses in various disciplines. The main campus university is situated on Grand Trunk Road which is spread across 264 acres.
Kanpur University Results 2018-19
University has approximately 9,74,123 students (9,18,756 regular and 55,367 private) enrolled in various courses. All the affiliated colleges (include Government aided colleges, private aided colleges, and self-financed colleges) by the university offers 20 courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, and Law.
University offers 13 medical courses and 7 courses are offered by one constituent college. Exams are conducted in the university on an annual basis and also on a semester basis for some of the courses.
Ram Nath Kovind, Harsh Vardhan, Manohar Lal, Renu Kathor, Ram Gopal Yadav, Ajay Kumar Mishra are some of the notable personalities of India who have completed from CSJMU.
Here in this article, you will get information about Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University results, university profile, departments, exam, results, procedure to check result etc.
An Overview of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University|
|Formerly known as||Kanpur University|
|Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma programs|
|University status||State University|
|University profile||Residential and affiliating|
|Campus Size||264 acres|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||www.kanpuruniversity.org|
University Departments and Institutions
University has following department and institutions that continuously works for imparting quality education to the students.
- Deen Dayal Shodh Sansthan
- Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension
- Department of Music
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Education
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Department of English
- Department of Fine Arts and Painting
- Institute of Hotel Management
- Institute of Business Management
- Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology
- Institute of Life Sciences
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
- University Placement Cell
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology
- University Institute of Health Sciences
Important Details About the University Admission Procedure
- Admission in CSJMU is carried out on the basis of merit, UPSEE and sometimes on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university for selected courses.
- For admission into the university, interested candidates have to apply online. They have to fill the application form at the official website of the university and have to pay a prescribed application fee.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for a particular course.
- Admission procedure in the university generally starts in the month of April and ends in May.
- University conducts the entrance exam in July.
Kanpur University Exams and Results
- The exams in University are conducted separately for regular programs and semester-based
- Exams for various semester
- University results are declared online around the months of May, June, and
- The result includes the name of the student, enrollment number, roll number, course, session, semester, subject code, marks obtained, total marks, result status etc.
- University authority updates the dates of release of university exam results on its website to inform the students. Therefore students must follow the website on a regular basis.
- After the declaration of result, students who are satisfied with the result can apply for scrutiny within the given time period. The result of scrutiny will also be displayed in the form of a pdf or scanned image on the official website.
- After the declaration of result, students have to collect their mark sheets and scorecards from the university on the date and time specified to them. For information regarding the distribution of mark sheets, students must be in touch with the university
How to check the Kanpur University Result
University declares the result on its official website, therefore, students have to check the result there only. No copy of result is sent individually to students under any circumstances.
Here, is the general procedure for checking university result online-
- Go to the official website of CSJMU (mentioned above).
- On the homepage of the site, click on the result tab.
- Select among the various options.
- Enter the valid details like course name, roll number, date of birth etc and click on search button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check and save the result for reference in future.
In case of any query related to CSJMU, students can contact the university authority. Contact information is given below-
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
Uttar Pradesh, India-208024
Phone No.- 2581280
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep visiting our site for more information related to Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.