CUCET 2019: CUCET 2019 exam dates have been released. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is an all India level entrance test regulated by 10 Central Universities jointly and Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) every year. CUCET aim to provide admissions to the candidates in various UG/Integrated, PG and Research courses in Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Kashmir, South Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan. CUCET Exam for 2019-2020 sessions will be conducted in 2nd week of May 2019.
In this article, candidates will get all the necessary information of CUCET 2019 such as application form, important dates, eligibility, pattern of exam, syllabus, admit card information, result, counseling etc.
CUCET 2019 Courses Offered
- 40 courses are offered under UG and Integrated Program.
- 154 Courses are offered under PG, B.Ed, Integrated (M.Sc., B.Ed.) and PG Diploma Programs
- 73 Courses are offered under M.Phil and Ph.D. Research Programs.
CUCET 2019 Important Dates
Exam schedule is as follows-
|Online application submission starts on||March 2019|
|Online application submission ends on||April 2019|
|Availability of downloadable Admit card||May 2019|
|Date of examination||May 2019|
|Release of answer key||May 2019|
|Complaint against answer keys||May 2019 (till 11:59 am)|
|Correct answer key will release on||1st week of June 2019|
|Announcement of result||June 2019|
CUCET 2019 Application Form
- CUCET 2019 Application Form will be available only through the online mode.
- Offline application will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates can fill their application form from March 2019.
- Candidate must fill their application form before the last date.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying as different universities have different eligibility criteria for the similar course.
- Candidates are required to have an email and a personal contact number for all the communication related to CUCET 2019 during the entire admission process.
- Candidates can fill the form partially and log in again to complete it as early as possible before the due date.
- A candidate can apply for a particular program for a maximum of 3 PUs with a maximum of three options of courses in each of the selected PU.
- Candidates must fill in all the details in the application form carefully without making any spelling mistakes. As they will not get any other chance for correction in form after the final submission.
How to Fill CUCET Application Form 2019
Applicants can follow the given steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of CUCET and click on apply button. Now candidate have to select the course for which he/she have to apply.
- In this page candidates have to fill all the details asked in the form such as- Personal details, qualifying exam details, Address for correspondence, Exam centre and Declaration.
- After filling all the details correctly candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature as prescribed by the conducting authority.
- Now candidates have to select the course and the university. Candidates can select minimum three university and three courses in each university where they want to secure admission.
- Lastly, candidates have to make payment of prescribed fee and submit the application form.
Candidates may take a printout of the application form for use in future.
CUCET 2019 Application Fee
Application fee according to the category of the candidate is as follows-
- Candidates can make payment through online mode or through the Bank Challan.
- 50/- will be charged for payment through offline mode as bank charges.
- PwD (Physically Disabled) candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
CUCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Every participating university has its own eligibility criteria which may be different from other universities.
- Candidates applying for UG and Integrated course must have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Candidates applying for PG courses must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates for M.Phil/ Ph.D. must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- Exam will be conducted in two parts-
- Part A- This section contains topics from English language, mathematical aptitude, general awareness, and analytical skills.
- Part B- This part is divided into three sections and consists of total75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- The total duration of exam will be two hours.
- Each correct answer will yield 3 marks.
- 1 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No response will yield zero marks.
CUCET 2019 Syllabus
As CUCET 2019 is conducted for different course syllabus for this exam also vary course to course. Part-A will include question from English language, mathematical aptitude/Numerical aptitude, Data Interpretation, general awareness, and analytical skills and Part B will consist of the question of the topics from the domain of the candidates.
CUCET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for CUCET 2019 will be available for download from May 2019. Candidates can download the same from the official website of the concerned authority. All the necessary information like name, date of birth, roll number, exam date and time, examination center etc is mentioned in admit card. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre. Candidates without admit card will not be permitted in the exam hall. Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not damaged, distorted or mutilated. Candidates with such admit card are also not allowed in exam centre.
CUCET 2019 Answer Keys
Answer keys are released soon after the exam conducted. Answer keys to CUCET 2019 will be released in 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates can file grievance/challenge answer key till 17th May (11:59 am). After that new answer key will be updated most likely in the 1st week of June 2019.
CUCET 2019 Result
Result for CUCET 2019 is scheduled to be announced in June 2019 through online process. Candidates can check their result through the official website. The result will be consist of the merit and scores of the candidates obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates must take a printout of result for future references.
CUCET 2019 Counselling
After the releases of merit list, candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of merit. Seats will be allotted to the candidates in their preferred colleges after the verification of the documents of the candidates. Therefore, candidates are required to be present at counseling venue on the specified date and time along with all the required documents.