MAH CET 2019: MAH CET 2019 tentative schedule has been released now. MAH CET 2019 will be conducted in March 2019. MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test conducted for admission to various PG management courses in various B-schools across the state of Maharashtra. MAH CET is conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
All the details like MAH CET 2019 application form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result etc are mentioned in this article.
MAH CET 2019 Important Dates
Tentative schedule for MAH CET 2019 is given below-
|Online registration starts from||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last date for online application||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to edit/correct the details in application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date for printing application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Payment of application fee||3rd week of January 2019 to 2nd week of February 2019|
|Availability of admit card/ hall ticket||4th week of February 2019|
|Date of exam||March 2019|
|Result announcement||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counseling starts from||3rd week of May 2019|
Final dates will be updated shortly.
MAH CET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who are eligible for MAH CET 2019 can fill the application form through online mode from January 2019 onwards.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the form. In case of any mistake in the form, candidates can edit the filled-in application form under the given time frame.
- Application sent through post or any other mode other than online mode will be rejected.
- Candidates should upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee, that should be paid before the last date in 2nd week of February 2019
- Candidates must download and print their filled application form before the last date. The downloaded application form must be retained for future purpose.
MAH CET 2019 Application Fee
Category-wise application fee is given below-
For open category candidates of Maharashtra, Candidates from outside Maharashtra, J&K migrants and NRI/Foreign nationals – Rs. 1000/-
For candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and physically disabled candidates belonging to Maharashtra only – Rs.800/-
- Candidates have to pay application fee only through online mode. Fee through other modes shall not be permitted.
- Candidates can use credit/debit card, net banking, IMPS, Mobile wallets, Cash cards etc for payment of Application fee.
- Application fee non-refundable and non- transferable.
MAH CET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first before applying for MAH CET 2019. If any candidate fails to fulfill the required eligibility he/she will be disqualified.
- Candidates must have a three years bachelor’s degree with any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates in qualifying exam can also apply.
- 15% to 35% seats are reserved for all India candidate, they can also get admission in various B-schools of Maharashtra on the basis of their CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA scorecard.
MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted on two ways in multiple shifts.
- MAH CET will be conducted in online mode.
- Exam will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- duration of the exam will be 150minutes (two and a half hour)
- Exam will be conducted in English language.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong attempt.
Section-wise distribution of question and marks is given in the table below-
|Section||No of question||Total marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
MAH CET 2019 Exam Syllabus
MAH CET 2019 will be comprised of questions from the topics-
Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension (Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary) whereas logical and abstract reasoning, quantitative aptitude will include topics such as Algebra, Arrangements, Blood Relations, Clocks and Calendars, Numbers and its applications, Data Structures, Direction Sense, Geometry and its applications, Percentages and its applications, Ratio and Its applications, Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Series etc.
MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for MAH CET 2019 will be issued online at least a week before the date of exam in the month of March 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the board by using application number, date of birth and password. Candidates have to bring the original hard copy of downloaded admit card to the examination centre on the day of exam. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to candidates by post or any other medium.
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam venue. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit for exam. Admit card contains following information of a candidate-
- Name of the candidate
- roll number
- exam date and time
- examination centre
Candidates are required to carry any of the following photo ID proof to the exam centre along with admit card-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- Student Identity Card
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure completes.
MAH CET 2019 Result
The result of MAH CET 2019 will be released in 2nd week of March 2019 through online mode. Marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam will be shown in the result.
MAH CET 2019 Admission Process
After the announcement of the result, qualified candidates have to register for admission. On the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam, seats will be allotted to the candidates through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Through this centralized admission process, candidates will be given admission in around 440 B- schools across the state of Maharashtra.
Also Check: Maharashtra CET MBA Counselling Schedule 2019