About NATA Exam 2019: First of all, the full form of NATA is National Test in Architecture. NATA is the name of test which is conducted by the NIASA stands for National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture. Which comes under the body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. NATA is held on the National Level for the admission of Undergraduate courses through National Test in Architecture.
This test is taken for the measurement of the aspirants/candidates to check the ability in different types of skills such as Drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, mathematics, this is to be held for the long period of time to the aspirants/candidates which is helpful to maintain the images of NATA related to the Architecture.
NATA exam was firstly conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA) in the year 2006. This exam regularly held by the council of architecture every year.
This exam follows the single scheme for examination of aptitude test. It provides better facilities for the prospective candidates/aspirants which comes from all over India who wants to take admission in architecture course in architectural Institutes and colleges which spreads in all over India.
NATA is taken admission for the first year of the 5 years Bachelor of Architecture for all recognized Institutes and colleges all over India.
NATA or AIEEE B.Arch. both the exams are conducted by the Council of Architecture for the specific criteria to take the admission to any reputed Institutes and colleges across the country.
NATA Examination Details 2019
As we know that the Council of Architecture (COA) regularly conducted the exam of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for the aspirants every year. This exam is based on paper pen means held only in offline mode. All the questions are MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and fill the answer on OMR (Optical Mark Reader / Optical Mark Recognition) sheet which is provided to the candidate to the examination hall.
It is noted carefully that the candidate/students must fill in as well as a bubble in the relevant information including the “Question Booklet No.” at the indicated places on OMR answer sheet, as well as Drawing sheets and Attendance sheet during the examination into the examination hall.
The most important thing for NATA 2019 candidates/aspirants must fill one bubble for each correct answer into the OMR sheet.
Using black/blue ball point pen only to fill the OMR answer sheet into the examination hall. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is available in English medium only. All the required information about the examination to the NATA 2019 candidates/aspirants shown below the article:
|1||Types of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
|2||Mode of Examination||Offline mode (Pen Paper Based)|
|3||Time Duration for Part First|
Time Duration for Part Second
|5||Negative Marking||No negative marking|
NATA Examination Syllabus 2019
|Subjects||No. Of Questions (B. Arch)||Total Marks|
Eligibility for Drawing Test of NATA Exam 2019
There are two questions for the aspirants which attempt within 90 minutes.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportion.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
The answer to each question on the drawing paper will be examined by more than one examiner independently. They give the averaged marks to the students/candidates who gave the NATA examination. The basic thing to get high score marks in the drawing exam is imagination and observation skills of the candidates.
All the things are evaluated in the drawing exam such as a sense of proportion and perspective, sense of color and composition also evaluated.
NATA Exam 2019 Application Form Registration
The application/registration forms of NATA 2019 will comes tentatively from the first week of January 2019. Those candidates/students who want to fill the application/registration form of NATA 2019 the forms will be arriving online mode only for the eligible aspirants.
Those candidates who wanna to participate in the exam of NATA 2019 they should have to fill the application form and submit online from the date until the second week of February 2019 tentatively. Those aspirants/candidates who are not yet registered online who cannot take the examination of NATA 2019 entrance examination.
To fill the application/registration form of NATA 2019
Those interested candidates who want to fill the form of NATA 2019 should have to follow the following steps given below the article-
Step 1: Go to the official website of NATA 2019 as www.nata.in
Step 2: Then, click on “Apply online” button.
Step 3: A registration form will appear on your computer screen, fill all the required details into the required fields.
Step 4: After filling up the student’s personal details, a unique application number of the student for the future use.
Step 5: candidate/aspirants must have chosen the strong password for future to open the registration form and keep it safe.
Step 6: A security question should fill for the security purpose only. The benefit of security question of that if the aspirant forgot His/her password then, in that case, the system will ask the security question to the candidate.
Step 7: Then, click on the submit button.
Step 8: The new window will appear on your screen to upload the recent passport size colored photograph, signature, and Thumb impression of the aspirants.
Dimensions for the upload Images:
- Photograph: The size of Image should be minimum 4 kb and maximum 100 kb.
Dimensions: The dimension of the images should be 4.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
- Signature: The size of the signature should be between minimum 1 kb and maximum 30 kb.
Dimensions: The dimension of signature should between 1.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
- Left Thumb Impression: The size of thumb impression should between minimum 1kb and maximum 30 kb.
Dimensions: The dimensions of the thumb impression should between 1.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
Note: Candidates should have to upload their images In jpg/jpeg format.
Step 9: This is the last and very important part of the application fee which is to be mentioned into the application form.
Step 10: Finally, click on the submit button.
Step 11: Confirmation page will appear on your computer screen of the application for of NATA 2019 that the candidate successfully registered for the examination.
Step 12: Take the print out of the application form for the future use.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates use one of the modes which are suitable for the aspirants that are online or offline mode. There is two medium of pay the application fee as payment through EPG and the other is through ICICI Bank e- Challan.
Eligibility for NATA 2019
Those aspirants who want to participate in the examination of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to sit into the examination of National Aptitude Test of Architecture 2019.
- First of all, candidates must have completed the of 17 years for giving the entrance exam of NATA 2019.
- Aspirants must have passed intermediate exams aggregate 50% marks with mathematics as the main subject.
- Aspirants should have passed 10+3 (diploma) in any stream with mathematics as the main subject aggregate 50% marks from the recognized institute.
- If the aspirants satisfy the criteria which are mentioned above then the candidate also applying for the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA).
NATA 2019 Admit card
Those aspirants who properly fill their application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to get them admit card. The admit card will be generated to the allotment of seats into the examination hall for NATA 2019.
A unique examination roll number will be generated for each candidate who fills the NATA 2019 application form. Aspirants get their admit card to follow these steps which are given below:
- Go to the official website that is www.nata.in
- Click on the admit card “Download” button
- Enter the application number and password of the candidate to the required fields
- Then, click on the login button
- Check all the information which is mentioned into the admit card and images should be shown clear or not.
- Take a hard copy of it to taking the entry into the examination hall of NATA 2019.
NATA 2019 Examination centers
The exam will be held in different cities across all over India. The examination centers mentioned below to the article:
|1||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR|
|22||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU|
NATA 2019 Result
After the examination, aspirants/candidates want to know their result for further process. NATA 2019 Examination Result will be available on the website that is www.nata.in. Apart from this, some other institutes also provide the answer key to solve the question paper according to their views. Aspirants take the help from these answer keys from the different websites.
NATA 2019 result tentatively published on the official website in the first week of month June 2019.
Qualifying for NATA 2019 exam:
This exam would be based on the following rules-
- At least 25% marks must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.
Also Check: NATA Exam Counselling Schedule 2019
Note: The scorecard which is generated should be valid only for the admission in the session 2019-20