Rajasthan University Result 2019: University of Rajasthan is among the oldest universities in the state situated in Jaipur. It was established on January 1947 as University of Rajputana, which was later renamed in the year 1956 as the University of Rajasthan. It is popularly known as Rajasthan University.
University campus is located in Jawaharlal Nehru Marg which is spread in an area of approximately 2.8529 km². It has University has 10 faculties, 43 departments, and 22 research centers and around 33103 students are enrolled in different programs.
Rajasthan University Result 2019
University has various affiliated colleges, and 7 constituent colleges which offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, integrated programs, diploma & certificate and interdisciplinary programs in the field of arts, commerce, science, technology, engineering, management, education, law and various others. Each faculty of the university has different departments which are responsible for imparting quality higher education to the students within the state.
The University of Rajasthan has been ranked in the bracket of 101-150 in university category by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018.
University follows semester system for most of the programs therefore exams conducted on throughout the year for various courses. Thus exam results depend on the date of commencement of the exam.
For all the details about Rajasthan University result, scroll down and read complete article.
An Overview of Rajasthan University (RU)
|Article category||University results|
|University||University of Rajasthan|
|Popular name||Rajasthan University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, integrated courses, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificate and diploma courses.|
|University status||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Rajasthan|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||www.uniraj.ac.in|
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Business Administration
University Constituent Colleges
The University of Rajasthan has following constituent colleges-
- University Maharani College
- University Maharaja College
- University-Commerce College
- University Rajasthan College
- University Law College
- University Law College CENTRE-II
- University Five Year Law College
Important Details About the University Admission Procedure
- Admission to the university are done on the basis of merit as well as on the basis of an entrance test.
- University grant admission into Ph.D. programs through an entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
- For admission into Postgraduate programs and Ph.D./M. Phil programs candidates have to qualify URATPG (University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Postgraduate courses) exam and Uniraj-MPAT (University of Rajasthan M.Phil/D. Admission Test) respectively.
- URATPG application forms are released online in the month of June whereas MPAT application procedure starts in December every year.
- For admission into the university, all the interested candidates have to fill an online application form.
- The online application is made available at the website of the university in the month of October every year.
- Candidates can fill application form at univraj.org.
Rajasthan University Exams and Results 2019
- The University of Rajasthan follows semester system for almost all the courses.
- Exams for various programs are conducted on different dates throughout the year.
- Postgraduate exams are conducted mainly in the month of May and June.
- Results for various programs are released on different dates depending upon the date of exam.
- As university updates each and every detail about the result on its official website, students are advised to visit the site on a regular basis so that they cannot miss a single update about the result.
Procedure to Check Rajasthan University Result 2019
University result will be released on the official portal of the website. Therefore, students are required to check the result from there only. No hard copy of the result will be sent to students individually.
Here we have shared the procedure to check the result online.
Have a look-
- Click on the official result portal of the university (result.uniraj.ac.in).
- Click on the main examination option and select the relevant
- Click on the relevant course and semester result link to see the result.
- Enter roll number and click on find button. You can also enter a name to search name wise result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result for future references.
- University students can also visit uniraj.ac.in to see result.
- After the declaration of the result, students who want to apply for re-valuation can apply through the result portal within the provided time schedule.
- Once the final result is released, students have to collect the marksheet or scorecard form the respective colleges or directly from the university.
Procedure for Re-Valuation
In case university students are not satisfied with the marks they can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
They can follow the given procedure-
- Visit the official exam portal of the university (univraj.org).
- Click on Re-Valuation link.
- Click on “Apply for Re-Valuation form” option.
- Select course, class/faculty type, class for exam form and click on “proceed” button.
- Fill all the asked details.
- Make payment of fee applicable through bank Challan.
- Lastly, submit the hard copy of the scrutiny/ re-valuation form along with the copy of ICICI bank Challan and original mark sheet at the university office within the specified time.
University will inform the students about the release of re-valuation result through the website.
Once the re-valuation result is declared, students can collect their mark sheets from the university/ respective college.
Students will be informed through the official website about university result.
The University of Rajasthan,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302004
Phone No.- 0141- 278824, 2708824
For more information regarding the University of Rajasthan result, students can contact at the aforementioned address or they can also share their queries with us in the comment box given below.