SAAT Counselling 2019: SAAT is set to start its counselling rounds 2019 from the first week of June. So if you have appeared for the entrance exam of Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University, Odisha then good news for you soon after the release of result you will be invited for the counselling. SAAT is the A grade accredited by NAAC in India. SAAT is the national level entrance exam through which you will get admission in different programs. The counselling is done through both online and offline mode. To get admission, you need to first apply to college with registration fee nonrefundable. Here in this post, we will briefly tell about the SAAT counselling rounds 2019 and how to get admission in University.
SAAT Counselling 2019
After you get result and name in the merit list, you will be qualified for the counselling rounds. To appear for it, you need to get registered online or offline. For the SAAT admission, your score in the exam will be validated for B.tech courses. But separate rounds will be held for students who appeared in JEE Main 2019 exam. When filling counselling form online, you have to fill the choice option entry for the course. After that, for the final round, you have to appear in person at the reporting centre on the prescribed date. Also, carry original and photocopies for verification. Online counselling will be strictly based on merit and choice of candidates.
SAAT 2019 Important Dates For Counselling
|1.||Last date of application form||Jan 2019|
|2.||Application form last date||April 2019|
|3.||Admit card release date||April 2019|
|4.||SAAT PG 2019 exam date||May 2019|
|5.||Result of SAAT 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|6.||SAAT 2019 counselling||First week of June 2019|
SAAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
- Counselling will be held in two places 1.) ITER campus 2.) Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Campus.
- Firstly you will have to fill the choices of course at option entry through the website.
- Next, you will be allotted seat on submission of the form online on the basis of rank and choices.
- Seat allotment letter will be made after the document verification step.
- You have to pay Rs.30,000/- as the counselling cum admission fee through demand draft.
- After you have a seat, you need to be present at college with all documents mentioned below for final seat.
Document Require For SAAT 2019 Counselling
- SAAT exam score card
- SAAT 2019 admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Birth certificate for verifying the date of birth
- Class 10th or 12th marks sheet.
- Passing certificate
- 4 passport size photograph.
- Transfer certificate from school/college
Official Website: www.soa.ac.in
If you have any doubts, then you can contact us below.