UPSEE UPTU Application Form 2019: As we know, that majority of students nowadays approaching technical courses such as B.tech/ B pharma / BFA etc. Lakhs of students are preparing to get admission in IIT. Apart from all this entrance exam, there are some state-level examinations which one can follow.
In this world of hardcore competition, everyone is running after these courses so the Students who are desiring to become engineer can approach this university exam that is Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam technical university. As this university is one of the best in India. It organizes UP State Entrance Exam every year. It is also known as UPTU [ Uttar Pradesh technical university].
This examination offer admission to all deserving candidates in technical institution/colleges that are affiliated with AKTU. UPTU was established by the government of Uttar Pradesh, the university has divided into five zones with 150 – 160 colleges in each zone. It is one of the largest technical universities in Asia.
Candidates can get admission in courses like B. Tech, MBA, MCA, BARCH, B.Pharma, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA and second year of BTech/ pharma/mca programmes in government and private institutions through this entrance examination. The number of colleges has increased from the year 2000 till now. It also conducts state level entrance exam that is UPSEE [ Uttar Pradesh state entrance examination] for admission in the university. STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING TABLE FOR FUTURE information
|application form release||January 2019|
|Closing date for submission of applications||March 2019|
|Last date for payment submission||March 2019|
|Corrections in application form||March 2019|
|admit cards release||April 2019|
|Examination date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Engineering & Management Courses||April 2019|
|PG courses||April 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 2019|
|Date of counselling||Jun 2019|
Important News of UPTU 2019
- The university AKTU concerned to change the marking pattern in upcoming UPTU 2019 examination
- Central admission board is also thinking to change the exam pattern by implementing negative marking in the upcoming UPTU 2019 exam. This has made student confused about the exam pattern
- The board is deciding to implement digital payment at the village level. Examination fee payment will be online and government given instructions at this point as to promote digital payment at the village level. The board will notify as soon as possible.
These are upcoming information given by the central admission board. You can check the update on our portal. All further change in the examination will be updated.
- Students can apply for UPTU 2019 examination from January 2019 and the last day of registration will end on March
- Admit card will be available in a student can download the admit card from the official AKTU website.
Some more important dates given below so that one can have the idea about the examination, result declaration, event of counselling, till allotment of institutes.
|Some events of UPTU 2019||Date [ tentaitives]|
|Application form out||January 2019|
|Last date for the submission Application Form||March 2019|
|Correction window open for UPTU 2019 Application Form||March 2019|
|Admit Card issued||April 2019|
|Commencement of UPTU 2019 Examination||April 2019|
|UPTU 2019 Results declaration||May 2019|
|UPTU 2019 Counselling: Commencement of registration and choice filling||June 2019|
|Last date of registration for Counselling session||June 2019|
|Document Verification for UPTU 2019||June 2019|
|Seat Allotment for UPTU 2019||July 2019|
|Commencement of registration for 2nd round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Last date of registration for 2nd round Counselling||July 2019|
|Document Verification for UPTU 2019||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for UPTU 2019||July 2019|
|Commencement of registration for 3rd round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Last date of registration for 3rd round Counselling||July 2019|
|Document Verification for UPTU 2019||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 2019|
|Commencement of registration for 4th round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Registration last date for 4th round Counselling||July 2019|
|Verification of documents for UPTU 2019||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 2019|
|Allotment Results for UPTU 2019||Aug 2019|
This the list of courses offered by UPTU 2019. Students can check the duration of technical courses and can choose their respective courses.
|Bachelor of -Technology||4 years.|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy-||4 years.|
|Bachelor of Architecture-||5 years.|
|Bachelor of Hotel -Management & Catering Technology||4 years.|
|Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design-||4 years.|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts-||4 years.|
|Master of Business Administration||2 years.|
|Master of Computer Application||2 years.|
Courses For Admission to 1st Year AKTU/UPTU:
|Courses offered||qualification||Choose any one of the following||Minimum marks required|
|B. TECH||Passed class 12 with subjects physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects||Chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subject|| |
45% marks aggregate in
|B.TECH [ BIO-TEC ]||Passed 12 class with subjects physics and maths/biology as compulsory subjects||Chemistry/biotech / technical vocational subject||3 courses and 40 % marks for SC/ST Category students|
|B.PHARMA||Intermediate exam passed with physics and chemistry [ compulsory subjects ]||Mathematics/biotech/technical vocational subjects|
|B-TECH[ AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING ]||12 examination must be passed in agriculture stream||Agriculture stream||Candidate should have minimum 45% marks aggregate in 3 courses and 40% for SC/ST category students|
|B.ARCH||12 passed with maths and physics||Chemistry/computer science/biology/engineering drawing/technical vocational subject||Minimum 50 % marks aggregate|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor degree of minimum 3 years||Candidates applying MCA should have maths at 12 or graduation level||Minimum 50 % marks in graduation and 45% marks for ST / SC category students|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM||12 Passed in any stream||Any stream||45% marks aggregate and 40% for SC/ST category|
ADMISSION FOR 2 YEAR AKTU/UPTU COURSES
|B.TECH [LE]||Must have 3-year diploma in engineering or BSC with maths as one of the subjects in 12||45% minimum marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC and ST|
|B.PHARM[ LE]||Diploma in pharmacy||–|
|MCA[LE]||Must have BCA, B.sc [ IT / COMPUTER SCIENCE] degree||Minimum 50 % marks in aggregate [ 45 % marks for SC /ST category]|
Candidate can appear for the exam if they satisfy the eligibility criteria implanted by UPTU 2019. All age student can register for any course. Permanent citizens of Uttar Pradesh or students from other states can apply for the exam and also students from foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, children of Indian workers in Gulf countries can appear in the examination. The combinations of subjects and education qualification required for the UPTU is given in the table below.
EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
The exam will be 3 hours’ duration. The examination mode for paper1, 2, 3, 4 will be OMR based and remaining 7 papers, the examination will be conducted online. The number of question contain in question paper are paper – 1, 2,3 will contain 150 examinations, paper-5,6,7,8 will contain 75 questions and paper – 9,10,11 will have total 100 questions each. Paper 4 will have 50 questions each of maths and aesthetic sensitivity with 100 questions and 2 questions from drawing aptitude.
Objective questions [ except drawing aptitude test [part-b of part-4] are asked in exam every question will contain four options, out of which only one option is correct. each correct answer will contain 4 marks. There is no negative marking. Syllabus for the exam not yet announced. it is expected the exam pattern will be same as of the previous one as courses like Btech and biotech the syllabus will be 11 and 12 standard class of up.
Check the details given below about subjects, a number of questions and marks contain.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions asked||Marks|
|Paper1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 questions each of PCM comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each from PCB comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper4||Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.||500|
|Paper5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75||300|
|Paper8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75||300|
|Paper9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100||400|
UPTU Application Form 2019
Dear applicants, you can apply for the UPTU application form from January 2019. It will be issued through online mode only. After reading above criteria eligible students can fill the form by visiting the official site. The last date will be March 2019 tentatively. Students are instructed to keep the scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the given format with them. Then pay the fee because application form won’t be considered complete without the application fee. After the examination form will be filled check the details again before final submission. Once the form is filled take hard copy of confirmation page and keep it safe for future us as the confirmation page also contains student application number
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE APPLICATION FORM
- Visit the official site of UPTU 2019.
- Choose the appropriate link for undergraduate or postgraduate and click on apply link at the bottom of the page.
- After this new screen will open that will contain the procedure for online submission. Read the page carefully and follow the link “click here to proceed “at the bottom of the page.
- Now fill the personal details in the application form like name, fathers name, mothers name, domicile, course apply details such as qualifying examination details, examination centre etc.
- After this, enter mobile number address, email etc. then choose any password and security question. The students are required to remember the password till examination over. If you want to make any changes you may click on edit button at the button, then click on submit button, If no changes click on submit-
- If the above details are correct click on final submit button, a declaration will be there at the bottom of the screen
- After the final submission of the application form, an application number is generated by the system. Note the number for future use, in order to log in.
- Now upload the photograph of size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB in the UPTU 2019 application form. Background shoulder either white or off-white. Upload a clear image of signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB in UPTU 2019 application form. Thumb impression of Upload a clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB in UPTU 2019 application form and click on save button
- Now pay the fee by credit/debit/ net banking. transaction a link will appear on the screen named “download confirmation page” candidates must download this page and keep the hardcopy preserved for future
Application Form Fees
Application fee of AKTU/UPTU 2019 for male/transgender candidates of general/ OBC category –RS 1000/-
For female/SC/ST/PWD category – Rs. 500 the mode of payment can be through credit card/ debit card or net banking
STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK THE DETAILS OF APPLICATION FORM ABOVE BECAUSE OF THIS YOU WILL ABLE TO UPTU APPLY APPLICATION FORM 2019.
Admit card will upload in the first week of April 2019. We can call admit card as hall ticket which allows to sit in the examination hall. Students can download their admit card from this page or from the official site.
AKTU ENTRANCE RESULT 2019
The result will be declared in the last week of May 2019 tentatively. For this student can refer to the official site along with the official answer key. Then university will upload the answer key and cut-off list. You need to check the portal for future details. After the result declaration, counseling will begin. All the successful candidates will be invited for counseling for the allotment of the seats. Admission will be followed on the basis of candidates rank and choice. For further details, you can visit the official portal.