JEEP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019: JEEP stands for Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic. It is a kind of entrance exam is conducted in state-level. By this exam, candidate will get the admission in polytechnic institutions of Uttarakhand state. It is administrated by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). In this article, we are providing information related to the JEEP Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card & Hall Ticket.
JEEP Polytechnic Admit Card
Important dates to be considered are as follows-
|Online Registration From||1st January 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||15th March 2019|
|Admit Card Announcement||2nd Week of April|
|Examination Date||29th to 30th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||20th May 2019|
|Online Counselling||2nd Week of June month|
JEEP Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit to apply for it.
- The candidate should be fit medically.
- Intermediate or 12th passed out or equivalent diploma.
Application Form and Fee-
It is available through online mode only the candidates can fill the application form 2019 at www.ubterjeep.in. Here you have to register yourself by entering your details like name, email id, nationality, mobile number, date of birth etc. Yet candidate needs to choose the centre as per their choice or preference. The application fee for the general category will be around 800 and for SC/ST it will be around 500/-. It is payable by debit card/credit card/net banking.
Recommended For You: JEEP Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Jeep 2019 exam pattern will be written based. Duration will be three hours and MCQ type of questions will be asked.
JEEP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 will be available from April 2019. Candidates can get it through online mode only. So keep the admit card safe until the examination day. To download the admit card i.e. Uttarakhand JEEP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 follow the below steps–
- First of all, visit the official website
- After that open, the link and you be directed to the new page i.e. Admit card page
- You have to enter your application number or your name and your dob.
- Now press the submit button.
- The candidates admit card will appear on the screen
- Did the full details mentioned on it as for the correction purposes and confirmation and download it later on?
- Take printouts of it and keep it safe till the announcement of results.
Instructions for JEEP Polytechnic Admit Card Holder
- The admit card will have exam date, exam venue, reporting time, exam time etc.
- Also, it will contain the instructions for the candidate that is to be followed at the day of exam.
- All the exams related information will also be written in the admit card i.e. Subjects, subject code, duration etc.
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the admit card.
You have to carry the admit card in the examination hall and without it, you will not be allowed in the examination hall. I would advise to carry 2-3 copies for the same, also carry the id proof such as pan card, Aadhar card.
The result will be announced on 20th May 2019. And on the basis of this thing, merit list will be prepared (based on marks). Candidates can go to official website and check their marks themselves just by logging in to the account.
And after the merit list candidate will get the chance of attending counseling process and candidate will be able to choose his or her subject and best institute in the counseling process. The choices will be purely based on merit list. If two candidate gets the equal marks than technical education council will decide the merit list. The counseling will also be done through online mode. Candidates will be informed either by the newspaper or by the council itself. No other call letter or admit card will be issued for this process.
Note- The above article will give you a brief idea of JEEP UK Polytechnic examination and its admit card. The above dates are based on the previous year’s schedule announced by the Council. However, we cannot guarantee on dates as they are subject to change because of an unforeseen event. Please be on time at the examination center on the examination day otherwise it will be a loss of time and opportunity. If you want any help from others, please feel free to ask us and allow us to help you by replying in the comments section of this article.